The Vino & Vinyasa Retreat is the original luxurious weekend getaway in the sun-drenched Okanagan complete with modern and SPACIOUS accommodations, the finest local wine, juicy and detoxifying yoga classes, and farm-to-table meals.
Throughout the retreat we encourage self-care, self-love, laughing, stopping the glorification of "busy", and finding pure bliss by learning to live in the moment. Through curated yoga practices, guided conversations and hand-picked wine and food tasting experiences, our guests leave the weekend feeling like they've just had a week-long vacation; they are refreshed, calmed, nourished, inspired, and recharged. Vino & Vinyasas are ideal for anyone looking to remember how to be present, anyone who wants to pause their busy lifestyle and reflect on the beauty of this life, and for anyone who wants to to relax in an environment where all the details are taken care of. We encourage people of all yoga backgrounds to attend. A passion for wine, however, is a must:)
Hi! I'm Laura Martini and I've been leading these retreats for 7 years now. I believe in the power of yoga and self-devlopment like nobody's business which is why I commit to making every retreat better than the last (and I've hosted over 40!). I'm passionate about authenticity, acceptance, and meeting new people. I love facilitating these retreats and sharing my crush on the Okanagan (I was born and raised here; my great-great-grandfather was the first mayor of Kelowna!). And the wine here is second to none which is why The Huffington Post voted the Okanagan Valley as the #1 wine destination in the world! Join me in 2017 for a retreat your friends will be ridiculously jealous to hear about:)
OUR ITINERARY: SUMMERLAND Waterfront Resort
- Check in to Summerland Waterfront Resort at 4pm
- Introductions and Lakeside Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class
- Group Dinner at Local Lounge (1 minute walk away!)
- Room service breakfast
- Elite Mile picks us up from the Resort for our wine tour
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class in the vineyard at Evolve Cellars (weather permitting)
- Lakeview lunch of gourmet sandwiches and salads
- Wine Tour with visits to Okanagan Crush Pad, Sumac Ridge and 8th Generation
- Free time! Options include a stroll along the boardwalk, take a nap, make a gourmet dinner in your kitchen with ingredients you picked up at a winery, read a book on your deck, drinks and dinner on the patio at Local, rent a SUP board on the beach, take a dip in the pool and hot tub, enjoy a pedicure at the spa...
- Room service breakfast
- Group walk to a nearby park for a Yin Yoga practice on the dock (weather permitting- we'll practice yoga in the ballroom if it's rainy)
- Check out at 11am and goodbyes!
OUR ITINERARY: Predator Ridge Resort
- Check in to Predator Ridge Resort
- Introductions and take the golf carts to the lake view Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class on the Yoga Platform (weather permitting- we'll use the Fitness Centre if it's raining!)
- Group Dinner at The Range Lounge & Grill
- Take the golf carts to the lake view Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class on the Yoga Platform
- Buffet breakfast at The Range Lounge & Grill
- Wine Tour with visits to Gray Monk, Arrowleaf, and Intrigue
- Winery lunch
- Free time! Options include a stroll along the wetland trails, take a nap, make a gourmet dinner in your kitchen with ingredients you picked up at a winery, read a book on your deck, drinks and dinner on the patio at The Range, pizza at Pallino's, take a dip in the pool and hot tub, take a walk/drive up to Sparkling Hill...
- Take the golf carts to the lake view Yin Yoga Class on the Yoga Platform
- Buffet breakfast at The Range Lounge & Grill
- Check out and goodbyes!
Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, cozy beachfront, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as the Beyond Wrapture Day Spa.
Centred in the mountains between Kalamalka and Okanagan Lakes, Predator Ridge Resort has one of the most scenic backdrops in North America. Each of the condo-style suites comes with a full kitchen, soaker tub, fireplace and patio. Only 20 minutes from Kelowna International Airport, Predator Ridge is home to two award-winning golf courses, scenic walking trails, epic views, and neighbour to world-class spa resort, Sparkling Hill.
What's Included in the Vino & Vinyasa REtreat
- 2 nights' single, double, triple or quad occupancy accommodation in plush, modern, rustic hotel suites
- 1 lake view lunch to refuel before wine tasting
- 2 locally sourced breakfasts of fresh squeezed juice, granola, yogurt, fruit and in-house baked goods delivered to your room at Summerland Waterfront Resort, or 2 buffet-style hot breakfasts at The Range Lounge & Grill at Predator Ridge
- 1 farm-to-table multiple course plated welcome dinner (dessert? yes please!) at Local Lounge in Summerland or The Range Lounge & Grill at Predator Ridge
- 1 custom wine tour with the classiest wine tour company in town, Elite Mile Tours.
- 3 compassionate and detoxifying "All Levels" yoga classes and guided discussion with Laura Martini including Vinyasa Flow Yoga and Yin Yoga.
Predator Ridge Resort
Summerland Waterfront Resort
This little getaway is just what the doctor ordered. One weekend of sun, relaxation, presence, sipping and stretching will increase your productivity, compassion, and ability to take care of the people in your life. Fill up your cup!
A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to book your spot in the retreat. There are only 16 spots so book quickly! The remainder is due one week before the retreat commences. Please make all payments in cash, etransfer to email@example.com, PayPal, or cheque to Laura Martini (address available upon request).
- $835 per person quad occupancy (2 Queen beds and 1 pull-out couch in a 2-bedroom suite)
- $890 per person triple occupancy (2 Queen beds and 1 pull-out couch in a 2-bedroom suite)
- $970 per person double occupancy (2 Queen beds in a 2-bedroom suite)
- $1070 per person single occupancy (1 King bed in a studio suite)
- $769 per person quad occupancy (2 Queen beds and 1 pull-our couch in a 2-bedroom suite)
- $809 per person triple occupancy (2 Queen beds and 1 pull-out couch in a 2-bedroom suite)
- $897 per person double occupancy (2 Queen beds in a 2-bedroom suite)
- $897 per person single occupancy (1 Queen bed in a studio suite)
*All above prices INCLUDE THE TAXES:)
Please note that transportation to and from the resort (there is free parking available), gratuities, alcoholic beverages with meals, Saturday dinner (you have a kitchenette in your suite if you prefer to cook) are not included in the above price. Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To confirm your registration, please submit your retreat payment (via PayPal above, email transfer, or cheque in the mail) and fill out the registration form. You may put down just a $300 deposit now and pay the remainder a week before the retreat if that works better for you:) Just let Laura know -> email@example.com. Cheers and Namaste!