Quite possibly, the best Xmas gift ever...
This Christmas, I am selling elephant yoga tank tops (please excuse my dimly lit living room photos) to raise money for orphaned/abandoned elephants that live in a sanctuary in Thailand.
- Each tank purchased sponsors an elephant for 3 months
- The shirts are made sustainably with bamboo, cotton, and spandex by Calgary based clothiers Seed Yoga, a company focussed on yoga clothes made out of natural materials.
- The tanks are thermo-regulating, anti-bacterial, and luxuriously soft.
- The elephant was designed and donated by Kelowna based graphic designer Jamie Langevin.
- The elephant is a female Asian Elephant (which is why she has no tusks)
- The lotus flowers symbolize inner wisdom, compassion, and love.
- The tanks are one size; they are loose fitting with large armholes and stretchy around the hips so you don't end up eating your shirt in Downward Dog. They also make great bikini cover-ups as they are long.
- The tanks are $45+tax and are limited edition. You can order online and have the shirt shipped for a minimal fee, or pick one up at Oranj Fitness in Kelowna.