Mandala Studio Fall 2017 Yoga Classes in Kelowna, BC
Pre-registration has closed. Drop-in Flow classes available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7am until Oct.20. 3 punch passes are available for purchase via PayPal below, or you can drop-in for $25 cash. Punch passes and drop-ins good for Tuesday and Thursday mornings only.
- All classes are held at Laura Martini's home studio, Mandala Studio, in Kelowna, BC. Please park on the street or in the driveway and go around back to the separate basement entrance for the studio.
- The studio is equipped with a washroom including a shower and a space to leave your purse/bag and shoes. I can fit about 12 people comfortably in the studio so class sizes are small and limited.
- Please arrive a few minutes early for class so we can start on time. I will unlock the door to the studio 15 min. before class begins.
- I have two dogs and a cat:) Please let me know if you have a fear or allergy. They are barky (well not the cat) but harmless.
- All classes are ALL LEVELS:) Wherever you are at, I will meet you there. *um was that too cheesy? sorry...
laura martini's drop-in yoga class schedule at oranj fitness kelowna:
-4:30 PM EASY YOGA, 5:45 PM POWER YOGA
-9:15 AM POWER YOGA
Private Yoga Classes
For more information or to book a private class please fill out the provided form on the contact page and provide your preferred dates/times. Private classes start at $125/hr for 1-2 students and $150/hr for any more than 2 students. Private classes help to ensure your alignment is top-notch, they are excellent ways for beginners to become introduced to yoga, they make a bachelorette party relaxing, and they make an anniversary extra special. Mats are provided.
Corporate Yoga Classes
Laura is available to teach corporate yoga classes in the Okanagan. She will come to your workplace 1-3 times per week and lead a 30-60 min class of your preferred style (anything from Easy to Advanced). Cost is $125 per class so if you have 25 people at your workplace willing to participate, it's only $5 per class! And be sure to check if your workplace has a health and wellness budget as well as it could mean free classes for you and your colleagues:)
A space (board room, courtyard, lecture hall, gym) and mats are required. Laura will bring a few extra mats just in case.
- email email@example.com