Mandala Studio Yoga Classes in Kelowna, BC
Next classes will run in winter of 2018/2019. Please check back in late fall for the schedule line-up!
- All classes are held at Laura Martini's home studio, Mandala Studio, at 460 Birch Ave. in Kelowna, BC (near the hospital). Please park on the street or in the driveway and go around back to the separate basement entrance for the studio at the left side of the house.
- The studio is equipped with a washroom including a shower and a space to leave your purse/bag and shoes. I can fit about 12 people comfortably in the studio so class sizes are small and limited.
- Please arrive a few minutes early for class so we can start on time. I will unlock the door to the studio 15 min. before class begins.
- I have two dogs and a cat:) Please let me know if you have a fear or allergy. They are barky (well not the cat) but harmless.
- All classes are ALL LEVELS:) Wherever you are at, I will meet you there. *um was that too cheesy? sorry...
- If you have to miss a class for whatever reason, just ask Laura how you can make it up! There might be a way to sneak into another class if it's not full!
Private Yoga Classes
For more information or to book a private class please fill out the provided form on the contact page and provide your preferred dates/times. Private classes start at $125/hr for 1-2 students and $150/hr for any more than 2 students. Private classes help to ensure your alignment is top-notch, they are excellent ways for beginners to become introduced to yoga, they make a bachelorette party relaxing, and they make an anniversary extra special. Mats are provided.
Corporate Yoga Classes
I'm available to teach corporate yoga classes in the Okanagan. I can come to your workplace 1-3 times per week and lead a 30-60 min class of your preferred style (anything from Easy to Advanced). Cost is $150 per class regardless of the number of people attending. Be sure to check if your workplace has a health and wellness budget as well as it could mean free classes for you and your colleagues:)
A space (board room, courtyard, lecture hall, gym) and mats are required. I will bring a few extra mats just in case.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to book